Swansea Web Design & e-Commerce
NetBop is an award winning, approachable and high performing web development company with a passion for making websites work for business of all sizes.
Web design and development is what we do and we do it very well. With a clutch of awards and a loyal client base that keeps coming back for more, we work for organisations all over the UK driven by one goal – to get results.
From reaching a wider audience to driving sales and lowering the cost per sale, NetBop applies a strategic approach to the planning and development of client websites.
And we’re very creative too. All the design and technical development is done in house with a team of six all adhering to a single minded philosophy of exceeding client expectations through good design and solid technical expertise.
Transparency is king at NetBop. We do our best to avoid confusing clients with technical jargon and keep our pricing structures simple. Whether spending £500 or £4000, our websites are user-friendly, search engine ready and business savvy. We've been around a while too and been offering Swansea Web Design services since 2002!
NetBop designs, builds and succeeds in creating professional and effective websites for businesses and has spent 15 years building e-Commerce stores.
- Website Design & Development
- Mobile / Responsive Websites
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Bespoke Development
- Web Hosting & Domain Registration
- Accessible Websites
86% of NetBop customers have already recommended us to other business colleagues
Latest website launches
- e-Commerce website launched for ADDIS Housewares selling there full products ranges worldwide.
- New site launched for South Wales Transport detailing bus routes, services and coach hire throughout South Wales
- New website launched for the tour operator THG Holidays showcasing their Multi-Centre holidays.
- Web development completed for Swansea based Kitchen Revamp offering kitchen refurbishment services around the M25.
- Two websites launched for the Swansea Wind Street bars: The Bucket List and Bambu Beach Bar.
- Website launched for Swansea Bay Business Club with integrated online booking and event management
- A new fully responsive website has been created for MorganHemp, South Wales' leading accountants based in Swansea
- e-Commerce launch for Marriner Yarns, a well established knitting brand since 1784.
- Investors in People
- Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
- Google Partner
- Member of Nominet UK
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Rising Stars
- Web User Gold Award
- British Small Business Champions
- Listed under Wales Hot 100
- We support Bee Carbon Free