Swansea Web Design & e-Commerce
NetBop is an approachable, high performing web development company with a passion for making websites work for business.
Web design and development is what we do and we do it very well. With a clutch of awards and a loyal client base that keeps coming back for more, we work for organisations all over the UK driven by one goal – to get results.
From reaching a wider audience to driving sales and lowering the cost per sale, NetBop applies a strategic approach to the planning and development of client websites.
And we’re very creative too. All the design and technical development is done in house with a team of six all adhering to a single minded philosophy of exceeding client expectations through good design and solid technical expertise.
Transparency is king at NetBop. We do our best to avoid confusing clients with technical jargon and keep our pricing structures simple. Whether spending £500 or £4000, our websites are user-friendly, search engine ready and business savvy. We've been around a while too and been offering Swansea Web Design services since 2002.
NetBop designs, builds and succeeds in creating professional and effective websites for businesses.
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Bespoke Development
- Web Hosting & Domain Registration
- Accessible Websites
100% of NetBop customers say our communication is open and informative
NetBop expands with the appointment of 3 experienced developers to join its specialist web team at their Swansea offices.
View key staff profiles
- More News & Press
Latest website launches
- A new fully responsive website has been created for MorganHemp, South Wales' leading accountants based in Swansea
- New site launched for Computer Aid showcasing their wide range of training courses with online booking facilities.
- A new website launched for Energist Medical Group. Manufactures and suppliers of high quality specialist medical equipment for the cosmetic aesthetic market Worldwide.
- Website launched for Porthcawl School with an interactive and engaging resource for pupils, staff and parents to keep up to date.
- 5* Visit Wales Tourism website created for Gower Penthouse with online availability/booking facility.
- e-Commerce launch for Marriner Yarns, a well established knitting brand since 1784.
- e-Commerce website launched for LBS Builders Merchants selling 25,000 of the product ranges online.
- Investors in People
- Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
- Qualified Individual of Google Adwords
- Member of Nominet UK
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Rising Stars
- Web User Gold Award
- British Small Business Champions
- Listed under Wales Hot 100
- We support Bee Carbon Free