NetBop Awarded ‘Business of the Month’ for July 2011.
Monday, 11th July 2011
Swansea-based web design company NetBop won the title of South Wales Evening Post and Swansea Bay Business Life Business of the Month for July.
The firm, which is run from headquarters on Wind Street, is preparing to celebrate 10 years in business and recently acquired Website Centre Limited following a six-month transition process from its original Manchester- based owners.
NetBop founder Andrew Downie said: "Being in the centre of town is fabulous for us.
“We find a third of our business is local and people who are local know where we are. We are always changing what we can offer.“
“Web design is a constantly changing marketplace.“
“We have got clients from individuals that want to increase trade from their customers up to large companies but customer service is what sets us apart.“
“We always go that extra mile to make sure everything works correctly first time.“
Mr Downie said NetBop works with everyone from painters and decorators up to blue chip companies.
Every month the South Wales Evening Post and Swansea Bay Business Life recognise the best businesses in the region.
- NetBop Celebrates its Tenth Anniversary in business!
5th December 2012
- NetBop is delighted to judge the Swansea Bay Young Business Dragons 2012
16th November 2012
- NetBop pledges their support to Entrepreneurship Academy Wales by sponsoring a Student
17th August 2012
- NetBop continues its expansion into High Wycombe and the South East
11th May 2012
- NetBop's Director appointed on the Strategy Board for Swansea Employability Academy
15th March 2012
- Web Company goes for a run
26th September 2011
- NetBop Awarded 'Business of the Month' for July 2011.
11th July 2011
- Welsh web company announces UK expansion
12th May 2011
- Web firm NetBop completes new acquisition (PVM Web Design)
3rd February 2011
- NetBop continues its expansion and appoints a new Web Developer to join the current team
1st December 2010
- NetBop's Director appointed on the board of Swansea Business Improvement District (BID)
18th October 2010
- NetBop supports Knowledge Exchange Wales
31st March 2010
- Swansea company scales new height in customer service
7th January 2010
- NetBop expansion gets new office site
19th October 2009 – South Wales Evening Post
- Expansion’s no gamble for Swansea firm
18th September 2009
- NetBop is awarded Nominet UK membership becoming a .UK accredited registrar and managing domain names directly with the registry
12th August 2009
- NetBop becomes Qualified Google Advertising Professionals with 2 staff members being awarded recognition
2nd July 2009
- NetBop becomes the first company in Swansea to be approved by the Prompt Payment Code an inititive devised by the government with The Institute of Credit Management (ICM)
21st May 2009
- Investors in People
- Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
- Qualified Individual of Google Adwords
- Member of Nominet UK
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Rising Stars
- Web User Gold Award
- British Small Business Champions
- Listed under Wales Hot 100
- We support Bee Carbon Free